The 2018-2019 high school girls basketball regular season has wrapped up, so it's time to release the postseason rankings. Check out who made up the final top 10.
1. San Antonio Christian School (30-9): The Lions reached the TAPPS 5A state title game. (Previous: 1)
2. Shiner St. Paul: (28-6): The Cardinals reached the TAPPS 2A state final. (Previous: 2)
3. San Antonio Legacy Christian Academy (18-10): The Rams went 4-0 in the TAPPS 1A playoffs to claim the season's ultimate prize. (Previous: 6)
4. Geneva School of Boerne (22-12): The Eagles reached the TAPPS 4A regional final. (Previous: 3)
5. San Antonio Incarnate Word (17-21): The Shamrocks bounced back from a slow start to reach the TAPPS 6A state semifinal. (Previous: NR)
6. Antonian College Preparatory (21-20): The Apaches' push to the TAPPS 6A regional final resulted in a winning record. (Previous: 5)
7. Seguin Lifegate Christian School (13-5): The Falcons finished the season with the TCAL 2A state title. (Previous: NR)
8. San Antonio Sunnybrook Christian Academy (12-8): The Lions grabbed the TCAL 1A state championship (Previous: NR)
9. Hallettsville Sacred Heart Catholic School (8-3): The Indians made the most of their schedule by becoming a TAPPS 3A regional finalist. (Previous: 9)
10. Schertz St. John Paul II Catholic (18-13): The Guardians went 1-1 in playoff games, so they advanced to the TAPPS 4A area round. (Previous: 4)
Fell out: Universal City First Baptist Academy: 13-6 (Previous: 7), Lutheran High School of San Antonio: 15-12 (Previous: 8) and San Antonio Saint Mary’s Hall: 12-10 (Previous: 10)
If you enjoyed the coverage, follow Thomas Bingham (@Texan8thGen) and VYPE (@VYPESATX) on Twitter.
To follow your favorite teams, and for more scores, stories and everything Texas High School Sports, download the VYPE Media App on iTunes and Android today!
Looking to get more involved? Check out ShopVYPE for fresh gear that supports local schools and the VYPE U Ambassador Program. To sign up for the VYPE U Program, apply at VYPEU.com.